Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Realising I need to eat healthier...

Hellö, - might be my new start ?!?

How is everyone doing? As I haven't been blogging for a while I kinda lost my line of thought with the whole beauty thing and I really didn't want to post about beauty so I decided to share with you my need to exercise at the minute.
One of my really good friends started going to the gym recently and she's inspired me but also, kind of made me realise that I don't do enough exercise. I also don't eat healthy enough which is really bad too and I think it's because of my life away from school. I say away from school, I mean sitting at home and doing homework for hours because I get so bored and I'm so tired that I can't exercise so I've decided to start a plan in my journal/diary 'if you like.' Here is a list of things that I aim to do:
1. A happier mind - okay so a prime example of me not having a positive out look on things is I walk home from school everyday and I used to not like it. I found it a really big chore because it is around a mile or maybe more I don't even know but I realise that it is really good exercise for me and it's a really good way to help me stay healthy.
2. Work on my figure - I don't want to be an 'it' girl with an hour-glass figure and the most toned body ever but I really just want to work out more. Just to make myself feel healthier. I also think doing this will help me have a better mind set^! 
3. Generally eat healthier - I'm not the most healthy person ever because I believe that having a treat every now and again is fair. But, I do eat a lot of fruit and veg I just feel like I could cut down on how much I eat and control the stuff that I do eat.
4. Drink more water - I definitely don't drink enough water although quite recently I have been drinking more but certainly not enough. Drinking water for me helps hydrate my skin and is especially good for eczema so why I don't drink enough of it seems strange even to me. It'll also help to detox and I do like the detox waters that you can make for yourself. *personally I like lemon, grape and orange detox water. I don't drink them a lot but I've had a few and they're really nice*
5. Look at when I eat - I'm not one of those people that doesn't eat after 6pm or something like that because I like having a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast before bed. But I really do think I shouldn't eat as late as I do because when I don't have a snack before bed I wake up in the morning feeling fine and when I do, I don't feel very well. So I'm going to try and stick to no eating after 7pm. 

That's it for today's blog, I'm sorry that there isn't any pictures and it's probably a bit boring but I'm hoping to do a beauty related blog very soon as I have some time off over the half term. I love you guys:)x

No comments:

Post a Comment