Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

First post;)

Aloha, 
God dammit I love that word! How are you all? 
Just a little disclaimer if you like before I begin-I am not that bad at keeping to deadlines but please do remind me if I do forget something important! I have exams coming up soon so I don't think there will be much going on but anyway! Also I'd just like to put it out there that I'm not going to post everyday and it's not all going to be beauty! I'll try to post at least once a week but hopefully I will get into a routine!

Anyways, enough of the admin; let's make this a good blog post! I just want this to be a place where I can be totally honest and help you with whatever it is you need me for! So a little about my day-it was so boring! Just generally quite boring! It's one of those days where I've tried to be really healthy, not dieting but being healthy and it hasn't really worked so it has just put a downer on my day:( do any of you have any tips to help me? They'd be much appreciated<3

My top 3 beauty essentials at the moment are:
-Revolution's redemption palette in the shades iconic 2~I love this palette because it is perfect for everything really! It has creams, peaches, black, Browns (which are all matte) and then copper/rose gold, glittery brown etc! It is really wearable and goes with everything! (Plus it's great for smoky eyes)
-the pink baby lips in the colour/fragrance pink punch! I love this and I know that it is pretty old now as they came out last year I think?! It is really nice because it is subtle and delicate in pink! Basically my dad doesn't notice when I m wearing it so he doesn't think I'm wearing makeup;) but seriously it is like a god send because it is so moisturing and the texture is very smooth and is easily applicable! Also, I don't know whether anyone else gets this or not but I like the packaging to look nice and although you'd think ew, pink and yellow it is actually really nice and I just love it!
-no7 mascara~ now this mascara I find is the best one to use, ever! It provides really good coverage and doesn't leave you with little black bits all round your eyes! It stays on really well-sometimes too well! It dries quickly as well so you don't get smudges when you blink and it is really long lasting! It is quite small but lasts for ages so it is perfect for your bag!

My top 3 beauty tips:
-I say defy the packaging of a makeup brush! I never use makeup brushes for what they're actually meant for, e.g. I use a blush brush as a bronzer brush! Sometimes using a different brush will affect how your makeup looks and its overall feel! 
- putting a little eye shadow, usually just the residue off your brush, onto your waterline can really bring out the colour in your eyes! I love doing this with my revolution redemption eye shadow(i mentioned it earlier) and I love it! Copper is my favourite colour to do it with!
- using a light concealer than your skin tone can actually act as a highlighter for your face!! I haven't actually tried this myself but I have seen it on other people and it works wonders! So if you bought the wrong shade of concealer, it may be worth keeping because you never know, it could come in handy!

Thank you for being patient as I ramble on about makeup in this blog! Be sure to check out my pages as they get updated and comment below if you liked this! 
Xxx

The photography is my own<3

1 comment: