Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Supply teachers?!

Aloha,

Okay so my friend, let's call her "m" as I'm not going to share personal details about her without her say so online, has recently read my blog and she said it was good but suggested that I should do something others haven't done before and divert from just a mainstream stereotypical beauty blog! So I will still post about beauty but let's trial this!

So today I'm going to talk about supply teachers! Now I'm sure if you are still in full time education you know how...how shall I put this? Exciting it is for some people when we have a supply teacher! "M"s suggestion was for me to do a 'how to annoy your supply teacher' guide but actually I'm just going to rate my top 3 supply teachers so far and tell you their own little story about each!

So at number 3 is a guy we had for science whilst our teacher was ill and we just sat listening to him talk about chimneys! He claimed to be a science teacher but we got taught about chimneys;) it wasn't in our scheme of work but we had good laughs with him! 

At number 2 we have this amazing Canadian guy for history and instead of doing the work set, we actually went round the room and when it got to you you were allowed to ask 1 question to the teacher about him! I remember I asked did he carry his lunch in a paper bag in England! He said yes! There were other questions such as say aluminium and if you haven't heard a Canadian person say it before look it up on YouTube, it's actually really funny!

And at 1, it's got to be our maths cover way back! We came in to see this poor woman writing on the smart board with a whiteboard pen! She realized her mistake and tried to clean it up but I swear we all have to look at that mark when we go in that classroom and laugh because it was a simple mistake but just made us all laugh at the time! 

2posts in a day, God I'm good! I hope you like this and please comment below what you'd like to see more of and if this was a good post xx thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment