Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Lipcare?!

Aloha guys,

As you all know, in England it's pretty cold all the time and so today I decided to do a daily lipcare routine blog in the hope that you'll get rid of chapped, dry and irritable lips! I'm going to provide you with a range of products that are all high street products that you can pick up at your local drugstore!

Firstly, I have two of the most moisturising lip balms ever...well two of the most moisturising lip balms I've ever come across and not have I been looking! Firstly the Carmex little tub is one of my absolute holy grails when it come to winter because it not only locks in moisture and adds moisture, but makes lipstick more easily applicable to your lips! For a natural lip I would use this and then use the so...kiss me? Lip balm...yes it is the same as that amazing perfume! 
I use these two together and I just think they hydrate and mend my lips so well! I'd also like to add that the so...? Kiss me one smells so nice, it's like the body shop strawberry scent, it's just so amazing!

Next up we have baby lips! Now I know that this is quite a cliché product, but it is a really good product and adds effortless moisture to your lips! And as an added bonus with the electro ones-or certainly the one I have- that it acts as a coloured lipstick whilst hydrating and moisturising your lips! 
These 3 are my favourites as they all do unique things and are just so utterly gorgeous! The only flaw I've found is that pink punch (the one stood up on the right) seems to be a bit too soft and often leaves clumps of the balm on my lips! Leave in the comments below if you've had this problem/if there is a solution to this!

My final product is a recent purchase where I was just looking for something a little more colourful for my lips.
 Although it may not feel like spring right now, I want to get in the spirit and start wearing brighter colours! So I looked and I found what if hoped for! This Kelly Brook lipgloss is from New Look! Yes, it is a lipgloss... Technically not lipcare... But it is superhydrating and adds a lovely colour to my lips!
Also can we talk about this amazing packaging, I mean rose gold<3 it's all so right! I think I was drawn in by the packaging and I know I probably shouldn't have been but I was and it is so gorgeous!

I'm going to end this blog here, I hope you guys like it and comment below!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment