Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Bringing Christmas to my blog:)

My best friend and I have been speaking about doing this on my blog for about a month/two months now and I'm so excited to say that this year I will be doing Blogmas!!!!! Yes, you may say actually it's called Vlogmas, but I've decided to do 24 blog posts leading up to Christmas, one every day, as my little thing to do at Christmas.

In these posts will be makeup tutorials, ranty posts and a whole lot more, so if you feel like it, join me for this adventure on 1st December. I cannot guarantee that there will be a post everyday because I am a very busy person in December but I am trying my hardest to writ posts in advance so that at least I know that if I have a particularly busy day I have some backups.

There may be a few extra posts thrown in there randomly so please be sure to keep up to date and I guess that I'll be seeing you very very soon! Follow my blog Instagram @beautyblogically where I will be keeping you up to date!

Sorry this isn't really a proper post, I'm just very busy at the moment but get ready because I feel like Christmas is going to be the most wonderful time of the year!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment