Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas day 1:)

Sometimes, I think to myself why people wear make up. It's like you are basically painting your face with different colours and textures. The reason I wear makeup is because I enjoy it, and it is an interest that I have and that I am very passionate about.


(Picture not my own - http://www.scousebirdproblems.com/beauty/makeup.aspx)


I do not wear makeup to hide my face, nor do I wear makeup to be popular. I wear makeup because it is something that I love doing and would actually like to take further into my life ahead of me! 

With makeup, I really love all of the different products and whilst some would call it an expense or a time waster I find it comforting and worth the money. It is like someone who does a sport or plays an instrument. That's their hobby and this is mine!

I think my favourite thing to do with makeup is creating different eye looks. I love just sitting down with some products in front of me and experimenting with what works with my eyes and how that then effects other products I decide to put on myself.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to wear makeup because you want to cover up your identity, or your face, or any imperfections you think you have. Because in fact you can't change your identity, and you have one face and your imperfections are what make you, you. 

Wear makeup because you enjoy it, or because you want to, not because you feel the need to. Trust me, you don't!

It's also 24 sleeps until Christmas hehe!

xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment