Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas day 10:)

Christmas time for me is extra special because I get to see my family all together, which is something that happens rarely due to our very busy lives. It is also going to be extra special this year because it marks one year from when my mum got married. Often it also signifies a time to grieve over lost friends and family, who aren't with us this Christmas and it therefore will make you truly appreciate what you have, and appreciate anything you receive. Christmas is, for me, a time to refresh, to relax, to eat as many pigs in blankets as possible, and a time to enjoy.

I much prefer the giving side of Christmas, and this year I've taken a more personal route towards Christmas. I've been making gifts, or adding personal touches to gifts which I like because it then isn't just a present, it's a memory. It also gives me a little project to do which I enjoy.

As I spend Christmas day and Boxing day with family, my group of friends and I have decided to do a little gift giving session over school Christmas Dinner which will be nice this year, as we're a recent group of friends and it just will be really special. I've also taken it upon myself to make a Christmas quiz for this day, so that we can really make this year a special Christmas.

I'd love to know what your favourite things to do with friends are at Christmas.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but I'm back and ready for the next 15 days!

xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment