Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas day 2:)

Every beauty blogger that I know and follow has these, so it only seemed natural for me to have to have them. That's right, the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos.

I have shades "On & On Bronze", "Pink Gold" and "Metallic Pomegranate" (corresponding to the picture)! I think my favourite shade is pink gold, just because it is so wearable and can act as a base shadow or finished look, and is amazing paired with winged eyeliner and a red lip! However I do also love the other two shades I own.

These maybelline colour tattoos are around £5 each which isn't bad at all because they last for a very long time. Also, when I bought these it was 3 for 2 at superdrug so there are always great offers! The shades are so pigmented, and they are easy to apply either using your finger or a brush. Personally I tend to use my finger to cover the lid and then buff it out with a brush, this way you don't get a lot of product stuck in the brush as it is a cream shadow!

On and on bronze is the perfect shade for a smoky eye as it is slightly shimmery, so all you'd need to do is blend a little matte brown or black into the outer corner and crease. It is just as nice on its own though, with specks of gold glitter!

Metallic pomegranate is such a gorgeous shade, especially for this time of year. The picture doesn't do it justice but when you look inside the pot you see big specks of glitter. However the colour itself is really pigmented and isn't overly shimmery. If you were really daring, you might be able to pull this shadow off with a bright lip, like Rimmel Kate moss 111.
Finally pink gold, my favourite of the lot. I find this shade so wearable and really nice just for an everyday basis look. This eyeshadow really does stay all day and I love it with a little bit of ballet slippers by Tanya burr dusted over the top. 

Overall I'm really impressed with the quality of these cream eyeshadows and would love to expand my collection further.

23 sleeps until Christmas, what've you asked for?

xXxXx

*sorry this has gone up so late, I set it to upload but that was 4:30 pacific time and I didn't know that so hopefully this goes up ok?*

No comments:

Post a Comment