Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas day 3:)

My lipstick collection is not very big, or very high end because lips isn't something that I love with a passion. Therefore this post isn't going to be very long I'm afraid (I'm sorry:() <that looks cool! However my favourite lipstick isn't in this post; and if I answer truthfully I couldn't find it in the bottom of my bag but it is the MUA lipstick in shade 7! Yep, I still like MUA and it is the best nude/pink lipstick ever.
I have a few shades of lipsticks, mainly pinks or orangey toned pinks. I also have 2 reds, one in a lip pencil form and the other my trusty 111 kiss of life Rimmel lipstick. I also have baby lips, Maybelline and W7. My least favourite is the middle, lilac toned pink shade, just because it doesn't suit my skin tone.





























Just for an extra little photo here is a bloggy photo for you guys, a little pointless I know but I'm just gonna roll with it!


Hope you have had a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow for another post.

22 sleeps!!!!

xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment